Thermidor allows your employees and visitors to self-measure their body temperatures in a safe and convenient manner instead of taking up your staff’s time and increasing their health risk.
Staff normally tasked with temperature measurement on entryways with infrared thermometers can now monitor access remotely and safely with automated alerts and wireless logging functions.
Thermidor uses artificial intelligence to correlate the sensor reading, measurement distance and ambient temperature providing reliable and accurate measurements free of human error.
HOW IT WORKS
- Guides users to the correct measurement position via the screen
- Quickly detects user temperature, displays results on screen and gives audio feedback
- Provides an alert if there is a fever
- All results are sent to the security systems wirelessly
EASE OF USE
- Plug & play system, no software set-up necessary
- Durable and easy to clean tower enclosure
- Wireless communication with existing systems
Measurements can be validated by third parties over local network or internet based on QR codes for public or semi-public use cases if desired.
Contact us at [email protected] for customisation requests, turnkey solutions and integrations.